Pandora Box!

Custom Search

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

My Journey

I want to start a journey regarding health. I hope I can help create world where people live happily without sickness until it's time for them to leave this world. This MRT concept that I am babling about is really telling us what is the basic requirements of our body. Listen to our body and we can achieve what is known to us as healthy life.

24 hours is the time that everybody in this world have in 1 day. For that I know that I won't be able to do this good news spreading alone. I really hope that readers of this blog can help me to explain to their network about the importance of understanding MRT.

To spread something is to know something. In order to know about that "something", we need to learn and feed informations. I will regularly pour out in this blog any recent informations that I got or other people tell me. I am sure that to visit this blog as a habit will not waste your time.

After acquiring informations and knowledge, then can we start to spread this good news. Nowadays we need to work for money. But then, we normally will neglect our own health moreover don't have time to know about others health. In this journey, we will together having income and work to take care of our own health and others as well. The more people become healthy, the more we can assure our comfortable living.

This is all I want to say for now.

Meet you all for sharing about health and how together we can form a group to spread about. I am sure this is the right way to do charity. Is by teaching people how to take care of their own health and their love ones.


Regards,


Tim

No comments: